DEXTUploadX5 is a client component based on the HTTP protocol that supports the function of uploading files from web browser to web server.
Since DEXTUploadX 5 is a client component, it plays the role of sending and downloading files to the server in principle to operate on the browser.
DEXTUploadX5 provides a version exclusively for Internet Explorer for services that require high level file upload / download function using multi-module and ActiveX technology using purely web technology (HTML 5, SVG) only.
In addition, it is possible to download multiple files with various browsers by providing a file download using the HD application program (a separate option to support from 2.0.0). We can provide stable up / download service in conjunction with our server product group.
Server product group: DEXTUpload Pro, DEXTUpload.NET Pro, DEXTUploadNJ (large capacity upload possible)
1. Operating environment
- Windows 32- and 64-bit : Windows 7, Windows 8.x, Windows 10
- Mac OS X version 10.6 and above , Linux 32- and 64-bit
- For Chrome, Firefox, Opera, and Safari, the latest versions are supported.
- It can not provide support if the product cannot provide a function due to changes in the browser's own technical specifications.
- iOS, Android, Windows Phone, and other browsers running in mobile environments only work with web-standardized browsers, and some features may be limited, such as browsers or web views with unclear sources.
- Compatibility mode is not supported for Internet Explorer.
- Windows 32- and 64-bit : Windows XP(only 32-bit), Windows Vista(only 32-bit), Windows 7, Windows 8.x, Windows 10
- Internet Explorer(ActiveX enable and 32-bit process Standard mode) : IE8, IE9, IE10, IE11
- The 64-bit operating environment of Internet Explorer is not eligible for formal support.
- Compatibility mode is not supported.
- You must register as a trusted site to support some features.
: Windows 32- and 64-bit: Windows 7, Windows 8.x, Windows 10
: MacOS v10.13.6 or later
: Supports Edge (38 and later), Chrome (49 and later), Firefox (45 and later), Opera (36 and later), Safari (12 and later, and MacOS only.)
: Multi-module supports IE11, and IE-modules supports IE10, IE11.
: Internet Explorer does not support Compatibility mode.
- pure web technology Since it is based on HTML / SVG, no separate deployment is necessary.
- Provides a page for downloading Client installation files via Internet services (IIS, apache, tomcat, etc), and enables installation of ActiveX using installation files. It is easy to install using a dedicated installation file and provides a page where you can download the installation file via web link.
- HD Application: Provides a page to download OS-specific installation files via a web link.